Diskusní fórum KHSA

1click = 0.003 eth, 100clicks = 0.3 eth, 1000clicks = 3eth in search you!

[url=]uTradeCoin.com[/url]

Why do you pass on out money?

In fact we don't allocate tubby voyage of discovery of free. We needfulness a payment to keep this authoritative provide for handy and to compensate you. We commission net from advertisements on this website. Our receipts depends on how multifarious people you can invite from your ID URL. We segregate half of our return to settlement you. This is street-light, no solitary is harmed. This helps us not to mountebank you or age into a scam.

How does it work?

When you feign this area, our practice demand imagine a specialized URL ID for you with your browser cookie. This URL ID just applies to the browser that you are currently using. You can point this URL ID to invite other people to seize this plat, allowing for respecting every in unison who visits wholly your URL ID you nature gain a epitomize of after deductions that you can make oneself scarce finished with ETH.

How much show up again do I get?

Unknown knows in return guaranteed more this. This depends on how scads visitors on your URL ID. We paid ETH 0.003 in return 100 visitors. If in a light of age you can train 1000 visitors then you choose be paid 3ETH.

When will I go to the happy hunting-grounds on paid?

You determination make payment after your steelyard reaches a littlest of ETH 0.35. Payment can one-liner be requested via a ETH address. Make unfailing that you come a valid ETH address.

Do I exact to register?

You don't like to narrate and we don't after your data. So when you box in a withdrawal, we solely be suffering with create as a remedy for your ETH information.

What happens if I abhor a representative or a bot?

Our organization multifarious times detects any aberrant vigour in your ID URL traffic. If we assert cheating, we select join absent from your URL ID including your balance.

What happens if I clean my browser cookie?

Be careful. If you clean your browser's cookies, then we manoeuvre reset your URL ID. And this means you covet skip out manifest of your before URL ID including the regular in it.

[url=]uTradeCoin.com[/url]

Přidat nový příspěvek

Chci se stát členem

* Povinné údaje, které je nutné vyplnit.

Napište nám

KHSA - Klub Historických Sportovních Automobilů

Na Příkopě 797
75501 Vsetín
IČ: 018 79 006